Nathalin Shipping Pte. Ltd. is committed to protecting your privacy. We provide the Privacy Statement to inform you how we govern the collection, usage, disclosure and storage of your personal data submitted to us, and it is compliance to the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 of Singapore and its regulation(s) (the “PDPA”).
We may use “cookies”, where a small data file is sent to your browser to store and track information about you when you enter our websites. The cookie is used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profiles of users and their preferred sites. While this cookie can tell us when you enter our sites and which pages you visit, it cannot read data off your hard disk.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
Purpose of Collection, Usage, Disclosure and Storage
- The Company will collect, use, disclose and store personal data for reasonable business purposes only if there is consent or deemed consent from the individual and information on such purposes have been notified. The Company may also collect, use, disclose and store personal data if it is required or authorized under applicable laws.
- The personal data may be provided to the Company in prescribed forms filled out by individuals, face-to-face meetings, email messages, telephone conversations / messages, through our websites or provided by third parties.
- The Company will only collect, use (process /communicate), disclose and/or store such personal data, in accordance with this policy. If an individual is acting as an intermediary or otherwise on behalf of a third party or supply to the Company with information regarding a third party, he/she undertakes that he/she is an authorized representative or agent of such third party and that he/she has obtained all necessary consents from such third party to the collection, usage, disclosure and retention by the Company of their personal data.
- The Company uses personal data for the following purposes:
- to provide you with our services
- to respond to the individual’s request or for the purposes for which it was provided to the Company as stated at the time of the collection (or as is obvious from the context of collection)
- to manage the administrative and business operations of the Company
- for recruitment purposes
- for purposes related to the employment of the Company’s employees and providing internal services to the employees
- where required by law or by judicial or government investigations
Disclosure and Amendment of Personal Data
- The Company does not disclose personal data to third parties except when required by law, when the Company obtains the individual’s consent or deemed consent or in cases where the Company has engaged the third party to assist with the Company’s activities. Any such third parties whom the Company engages will be bound contractually to keep all information confidential.
- Upon request, the Company will provide the individual with access to his/her personal data or other appropriate information on his/her personal data, and amend an error or omission in the individual’s personal data that is in the Company’s possession or control in accordance with the requirements of the PDPA.
Withdrawal of Consent
Any individual may choose to withdraw his/her consent by contacting the Company’s Data Protection Officer at , and allow 30 days for his/her request to be processed.
Security and Protection of Personal Data
- The Company has implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security to protect the personal data in the Company’s possession and to prevent unauthorized access, collection, usage, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks.
- The Company will cease to retain personal data, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that the purpose for collection of such personal data is no longer being served by such retention, and such retention is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
Transfer of Personal Data
If there is a need for us to transfer personal data about you to a country or territory outside Singapore, we will ensure that the recipient organisation will be obliged to provide a standard of protection to such transferred data that is comparable to the protection it receives under Singapore law.
Links to Other Sites
The Company reserves the right to modify or amend this Policy from time to time without prior notice. Your continued use of this website after any changes to this Statement will be considered acceptance of those changes.
If you have any questions in relation to how individual’s personal data is handled by the Company, please contact the Company’s Data Protection Officer at