- Procurement duties for vessel needs, such as Request for Quotation (RFQ), Price Comparison Table, Purchase Order (PO), Product Receipt, etc.
- Handle enquiries from suppliers
- Process invoices from suppliers
- Send monthly reports to vessels
- Arrange garbage disposal for vessels
- Arrange transport for office staff, visitors & cargoes
- Any other duties as assigned by Purchasing Manager
- GCE ‘O’ / ‘A’ Level or Diploma in any discipline
- No prior work experience is required, as training will be provided
- Those with relevant work experience will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in MS Excel & MS Word
- Meticulous, organised, responsible & good team player
- Able to multi-task, and committed to learn
Interested applicants, please send your resume, including details of your expected salary and last drawn salary, and notice period. Thank you for your application.